Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Quick housekeeping notes

Housekeeping Note #1
When I clicked on "comments" on my last post, I found that one of them had been "removed by the author." I think that means that the commenter removed it. But being new to this blogging thing, I'm not one-hundred percent sure. I know that since it was a duplicate comment, I deleted it from my e-mail. Would that have taken it from the comments list here? Nah, I don't think so. I think that DrM took it off herself.

Housekeeping Note #2
I got my 'stuff' enough in order last night to 1. make up my bed (with clean sheets) 2. use my laptop on my desk this morning. I have 5 piles on my desk--and a great big "in box" of papers that I deemed could wait to be sorted--they seem to have no connection to the classes I'm taking. But the 5 piles are small and manageable, and the other stuff...well. I hope there is nothing too important in there.

More
I am attempting to work this morning in an organized fashion. I haven't let myself wander around the internet too much...seriously, I set a timer, so that I wouldn't lose track of time. But this staying organized doesn't come naturally. Next, I'm on to writing up some micromovements for the creative projects I want to work on. I haven't decided whether I should make the micromovement list look cool, or just jot it on post-it notes. Making it look cool (SARK illistrated it in her book looking like the wheel from Wheel of Fortune) seems fun, but time consuming. I think I'm going the post-it note route (which SARK also recommends).

No comments: