Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Project

So, I went into a bookstore to day and spent 80 dollars that I probably shouldn't, but I got an idea for a paranormal romance the other day and I want to start the research for it. One of the books is the National Georgraphic Travel Guidebook to Ireland. $30!! But that's okay. Won't it be nice to write off a trip to Ireland as "research" on my taxes?

I don't usually like paranormal, and I am still anti-vampire (and in this day and age, I feel like a bigot admitting that). I will admit that Stephanie Meyers's vampires are okay. I appreciate the mythology she set up: 1. The Cullens don't want to suck human blood. 2. They don't want to create other vampires, but only do it in extreme circumstances. (And if you don't know what I'm talking about, then go read the TWILIGHT series, you dufus.)

(Although I finally became okay with Bella becoming a vampire, I'm TEAM JACOB all the way. Shapeshifters, I'm fine with those.)

So wish me luck on this particular new endeavor, which I am starting despite the fact that I am still working on the last two....

And teaching five classes.

No comments: