Thursday, July 03, 2008

Wish me luck!

I have come up with a creative idea that I am very excited about. Please wish me luck in carrying it through.

Don't worry, I won't keep you in the dark forever, but this idea is in such a new stage that it's not ready to be talked about. You know how it is: women who are pregnant don't tell people about the baby until several months into the pregnancy. NO! I am not pregnant. This is just a metaphor. You know how it is...when you get a creative idea, it has to grow and develop a little before it can survive out in the big, bad world.

1 comment:

The Writers Canvas, Author Elaine Calloway said...

This is very cool! Yes, I understand the concept of keeping it to oneself. Stephen King refers to these types of ideas as footprints in the snow, and talking about them before you're ready gets rid of the magical quietness of the serene landscape of your mind.

Hope you had a good 4th!
Elaine