Monday, May 01, 2006

Done!

Wow. This semester is finally over. I've turned in all the work that is due...except, that is, my website that I've worked on with Jess. It's not due until Thursday, but I it's finished. We just have to give it to our professor.

My last assignment was a research proposal for my literacy studies class. I don't think I succeeded at doing the assignment. I don't think I ever got my brain wrapped around the assignment. But I don't care anymore!!!! I'm finished, like it or not.

My next adventure is to Tunisia, where I'm doing a study abroad program. I really don't think I'll be able to blog there every day, but since I'm taking two writing classes there, I think I'll stay on track with the writing every day.

I leave on Saturday. Mucho to do before then.

No comments: