Thursday, September 04, 2008

Once more into the brink...

The new creative project is developing, though more slowly than I would like.

Well, that's such a cop-out line, isn't it?

I have total control over the new project. It's one of the reasons I've chosen to be a writer...no collaboration necessary, unless I request it. Especially these days, in the days of self-publishing.

I majored in theater in college, then worked in the film and television industry for fifteen years or so... Those art forms require so much collaboration (unless you are doing a one woman show, but even then, a performer can't be her own audience member).

But back to the new project--I have interviewed two very inspirational people as the basis of the first endeavor, and will soon be putting together a--- well, I don't really want to let the cat out of the bag. (Yes, this is a teaser...)

But it is a lot of fun to work on!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

And I'm really curious what your project is...

I can't find what I did with your email. Shoot me one at hildebrand_road@hotmail.com and I'll send you my more personal email address. I also use Facebook pretty heavily, so there are photo albums, etc. all over the place if you feel like jumping on that bandwagon.

-Cheryl

The Writers Canvas, Author Elaine Calloway said...

Yes...do keep us posted with the blog secrets!

As I try to get past hurdles on my work in progress...

Elaine

Anonymous said...

I like the blog and I suspect you also appreciate Cookies. Back in the USA. Please email me at ladams@johnmarshall.edu.