Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Once again into the breach...

In an effort to make my writing more meaningful, when I'm in this "minimally published" phase of my career, I've decided to start blogging once again. I started my blog due to a class I was taking in my Masters of Professional Writing program at Kennesaw State University, and found that I both loved and hated blogging. -

I have a friend, Chad Darnell, that blogs about his daily life. He is dedicated to a career that most people fantasize about, and he lives his life with a sardonic attitude that he translates beautifully into the words of his blog. But I don't think my daily life is that interesting.

I admire Stephanie Bond, a multi-published author of romance novels, who blogs about writing and gives advice to aspiring writers. I don't think that is my oeuvre either.

Although I initially named my blog "Musings on Creativity," it has actually developed into musings on the composing process. It's too late to change the name now, though. So, I will continue to blog about composing, writing, and the creative process, but I attempt to share more information about specific projects that I am working on, not just whine about my inability to write.

And with a fresh start on my blog, I have chosen a new template. I think it's an appropriate time to do that.

No comments: